Original Papel Picado Wedding Invitations
New! Now accepting orders for custom lasercut papel picado invitations and save-the-dates.
With our expansion to include in-house lasercutting, we are happy to offer custom and original invitations! Please take a look at our production process outline below. Contact us with with your questions, to ask for a quote, or to reserve your spot in our calendar.
1. Browse. Take a look at our shop and note the variety in our papel picado designs. Some are Fiesta-inspired; others are old world romantic. Pay attention to which designs draw you in. If you are detail-oriented, think about your vision for your wedding. Would you like an invite design inspired by your wedding dress... or do you have a wedding logo? Be as specific as possible. We want you to be happy.
2. Get in Touch. Send us a message with the following info:
- Quantity of invites you need
- What date you need them, (so we can check our calendar).
- Tell us what you came up with in step 1 (above).
3. We send a quote. Once we've received your message and the order quantity, we will provide a price quote for your approval.
4. Quote Approval + Design Fee. When you have approved our quote, and pay the design fee, we start making your design proof! We email the invoice, payable by credit card or Paypal.
5. *Proofs. We will need the wording for your invite to get started. Our artist will use your inspiration to make you a design proof that is a piece of art. This can sometimes be the longest part of the process. Duration greatly depends on the number of revisions requested. That being said, make changes as needed, however there can be an extra charge for major design re-directs.
6. Proof Approval + Full Balance Payment. When we get your written final approval on the order & design, we'll send an invoice for the remainder of your balance. We start production after receipt of full payment.
7. Production + Shipping. The time needed to complete the order will depend on its size as well as its complexity. Estimate 3-8 weeks. US shipping takes 3-5 days. International orders take up to 1 month (depending on possible customs delays; please order early).
Custom Wedding Invitations ship fully assembled and include:
- Envelopes, (one color).
- Tri-fold enclosure with up to 3 papercut panels.
- Custom bellyband, ribbon, or string depending on design.
- Choice of paper colors. We will send color palette with first quote.
Stationery minimum order of $295
Design fee: $295
Pricing varies depending on design complexity, quantity. We do not require a minimum number of invites in your order. However, regardless of order size, all clients will need to place the $295.00 design fee to begin the design process and are required to meet $295.00 for the minimum stationery order.
- Add Ons: contact us for a quote for coordinating RSVP cards, thank you notes, etc.
*All artwork in proofs and used on final items, fully purchased or not, is the sole property of Yreina Flores, AY MUJER, and cannot be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the artist.